1. American Apparel, Nylon Pack Cloth Gym Bag, $18 2. REI, Balance Gym Bag, $59.50 3. Nike, C72 Legend Bag, $75 4. , Nordstrom, Marc by Marc Jacobs Pretty Nylon Tote, $198 5. Nordstrom, Adidas by Stella McCartney Ready to Dance Bag, $160 6. Old Navy, Bowler Gym Bag, $22.99 7. Nordstrom, Zella Gathered Tote Bag, $68
We’re loving Tattly! We think think these professional designer and illustrator created temporary tattoos would be a perfect accessory for your next race, adding a little extra inspiration and motivation to your outfit. All tattoos are available on the Tattly website for $5 to $10.
Nike has announced it’s fourth collaboration with Tokyo designer Jun Takahashi, releasing the Spring/Summer 2012 collection of Nike x Undercover Guyakusou. This season the collection will include a women’s line for the first time. We’re loving the soft colors, sleek lines and the unexpected feminine touches like ruffled sleeves and Takahashi’s beautifully designed running skirts. The line is expected to be released on March 2 at select Nike stores.
1. Lucy, Splatter Me Tee, (sale) $19.99 2. Anthropologie, Sprightly Top, $68 3. Nordstrom, Hard Tail Diamond Back Tee, $58 4. O’Neil, Knight Ridder Tee, $24 5. Nike, Tight Fit Pop Art Training Capris, $65 6. Lululemon, Power Y Tank, $52
1. Addidas, Adizero Rush Shoes, $100 2. Lululemon, Pack and Go Pullover, $118 3. Asics, Arm Warmers, $10 4. Running Skirts, Runlove Compression Socks, $32 5. Brooks, PureFlow, $90 6. Roxy, P-Machinery Jacket, $95 7. Brooks, Versatile 3.5″ Low Rise Knit Shorts, $40 8. Life Factory, 22 Ounce Glass Bottle with Silicone Sleeve, $22.99
1. Anthropologie, Striped Shawl Collar Boatneck, $68 2. Lululemon, No Limit Tank, $64 3. Athleta, SmartWool Compression Stand Up Socks, $24 4. Lole, Essential Cardigan, $95 5. Nike, Dri-FIT Soft Hand Running Hoodie, $65 6. J. Crew, Amina Belt, $53
1. REI, Patagonia Wind Shield Jacket, $149 2. Title Nine, Marmot Specter 70 Jacket, $70 3. Pearl Izumi, W Infinity Jacket, $80 4. REI, Nike Vapor Lite Running Jacket, $90 5. REI, The North Face Better Than Naked Cool Jacket, $130
via lululemon lab
Counterclockwise from top left: Perseverance Jacket, $128 with the Virtuoso Crop, $78; Poise Tunic, $88; It’s a Hold Up Tee, $52; It’s a Hold Up Tee, $52 with the Combination Tight, $88
The lululemon lab is a conceptual design space for lululemon athletica. Clothing and active wear tends towards the experimental with an eye for technical details and fashionability. Clothes are designed, produced and sold in the lab using all of lululemon fabrics. If you’re in the Vancouver neighborhood, swing by and take a look at the lab’s original creations, inspired by the wearability and comfort lululemon with a splash of high fashion.